PUBLIC ART LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA

BacK  |  HomE  |  NexT

FRIEZE and PANEL

The New World at 255 E. Temple Street
The New World concrete frieze 1991 by artist Tom Otterness on the plaza between the Roybal Bldg. and the Federal Building.

Director Otto Ludwig Preminger :: 6624 Hollywood Boulevard
Movie director Otto Preminger (1905 -1986) on the Hollywood Star Walk.

Fort Moore Hill Pioneer Memorial / Dedicated 1957-07-03 / Downtown Los Angeles
Fort Moore Pioneer Memorial terra cotta panel 1957 by Henry Kreis with Gladding McBean Co. dedicated 1957-07-03. Fort Moore was completed 1847 by a Mormon Battalion during the war with Mexico.

Sign of the Time - Pasadena Public Art
Sign of the Time street sign panel 1999 by artist Jack Sullivan at the 473 E. Union Street parking structure in Pasadena, California.

SOC - Standard Oil Company Los Angeles
Logo of the Standard Oil Company at their 1914 SOC sales office building at 1727 N. Spring Street in Los Angeles.



Bas-relief 'Stability' by sculptor Edgar Walters
Bas-relief Stability by sculptor Edgar Walters above the ground floor of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco building on Olympic Boulevard.

Topo-Map of water sources in Los Angeles
Topographical map of water sources in the County of Los Angeles at the Hall of Records building on Temple Street 1962 designed by artist Joseph Young.

Sculpture 'Shoshone' by Mark di Suvero
Shoshone steel sculpture at the CitiGroup Center on Bunker Hill 1981 by sculptor Mark di Suvero.

Waddingham Lecture Hall :: Inglewood
Gladys Waddingham Lecture Hall 1972 by sculptors Tom van Sant and Tony Sheets at the Inglewood Public Library.
A spanish teacher who lived in Inglewood lived 1900 to 1997
Relief 'The Written Word' 1972 by sculptor Tom van Sant
The Written Word concrete mural 1972 by sculptor Tom van Sant at the Inglewood Library.

Korean War Memorial in Los Angeles
Im memory of Americans of Japanese ancestry who gave their Lives in the Korean War 1950 -53.


ToP   ↑



YOU-ARE-HERE.COM
Wall Fountain
Wall Fountain at Carroll Parcher Plaza 1991 by artist William Abell with geometric shapes of animals vis-a-vis of the Municipal Building of the City of Glendale.