Los Angeles County Hall of Justice built in 1925 between BroadwaY and SPrinG Street  |  Temple + Santa Ana FreewaY  |  Downtown
HomE  |  Designed and constructed by the Allied Architects, a group of 33 prominent architects formed in 1921: The Allison brothers
MorE  |  Elmer Grey, Edwin G. Bergstrom, Harwood Hewitt, Reginald Johnson, Octavius Morgan, Myron Hunt, Garrett Van Pelt


Los Angeles County Hall of Justice